- Determine your need(s) and consider the following questions:
- What will you be hauling?
- How much weight will you be carrying?
- What is the maximum length of the items you will be carrying?
- Will you need sides or a top?
- Will you need ramps or a tailgate?
- This will help you determine how you will tow the trailer and the type of hitch and coupler that you may need.
- What vehicle will you be using to tow the trailer?
- What is the towing capacity of your vehicle?
- What type of hitch do you need?
- Do you need an electric brake controller?
- Next is to choose a trailer that will meet your needs and expectations.
- What is your budget?
- Do you want an open or enclosed trailer?
- What type of suspension do you need?
- What type of flooring do you need?
- ALWAYS make sure that your trailer is safe to use!!
- Does your trailer have proper lighting and reflectors?
- Does your trailer have safety chains?
- Does your trailer have brakes?
By answering these questions, you can create a list of requirements and know that you are choosing a trailer that meets all of your needs!
Regular Maintenance of trailers is important because it can:
- Improve safety on hazardous roads
- Improve fuel efficiency
- Prevent breakdowns
- Extend the lifespan of the trailer
- Maintain the resale value of the trailer
- Ensure optimal performance
- Minimize the risk of accidents
- Save money on repairs and replacements
Utilize our service department for all your maintenance/service needs!
We offer limited services for boat trailer repairs, parts subject to availability. Please call ahead before bringing in boat trailer for service!
We do not take appointments, first come first serve!